- Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology recognized as WHO collaborating agency
- 28 Indian pilgrims injured in road accident in Mahottari
- NCP Siddharthanagar divide responsibility
- Tourism Investment Summit to be held in February next year
- In lack of elbow room, Nepal Forensic Science Laboratory's works affected
Court recruits bilingual staff
Solukhumbu, Sept 5: The District Court Solukhumbu has recruited bilingual and multilingual staff to not let the public be deprived of justice on linguistic grounds.
The Court has recruited seven employees including a woman versed in two or more languages of different ethnic communities of the country.
Court Registrar, Bhagawati Sharma, shared the bilingual and multilingual employees were kept so that the service recipients will not have difficulties during legal proceedings and execution of justice. RSS
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...