- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
President, PM discuss contemporary politics
Kathmandu, Sept 1: President Bidya Devi Bhandari and Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal ' Prachanda' today held talks on latest political development in the country.
In the meeting held at President's Office, Shital Niwas, PM Prachanda briefed the President about the country's latest political scenario.
PM Prachanda's Press Advisor, Govinda Acharya, said the two discussed contemporary political subjects during the regular meeting.
The discussion is learnt to have touched on the subject of elections and constitution's implementation within the Nepali month of Magh, 2074 BS as per Nepal's Constitution.
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...