- Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology recognized as WHO collaborating agency
- 28 Indian pilgrims injured in road accident in Mahottari
- NCP Siddharthanagar divide responsibility
- Tourism Investment Summit to be held in February next year
- In lack of elbow room, Nepal Forensic Science Laboratory's works affected
DPM Mahara and Chinese Foreign Minister hold meeting
Kathmandu, Aug 16: Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Krishna Bahadur Mahara and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China Mr Wang Yi held a meeting at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Beijing this morning.
On the occasion, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Mahara handed over the invitation letters to the Chinese Foreign Minister from President and Prime Minister of Nepal to their Chinese counterparts to visit Nepal, the Nepalese Embassy in Beijing stated in a press release.
During the meeting, the two leaders extensively discussed matters of bilateral cooperation and mutual interests.
A luncheon was hosted in honour of the visiting Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Mahara by Chinese Minister of Foreign Affairs Wang Yi at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Beijing following the meeting, the press release stated. RSS
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...