- 12th Meeting of Nepal-China Bilateral Consultation Mechanism held in Beijing
- US Senate advances vote on ending military support for Saudis in Yemen
- China probes Canadian on suspicion of 'harming' national security
- Tamang donates land for Ward Office in Kaski district
- Former President pitches for full implementation of constitution
Some 1,500 households reeling under water crisis
Pathari (Morang), Aug 5: Jante VDC in Mornag district has been reeling under acute drinking water crisis after the flood in Teli rivulet swept away pipeline of Jante Drinking Water Project.
Around 1,500 households of Jante VDC have been deprived of drinking water after the flood on July 25 swept away the pipeline of the drinking water project, brought into operation for the past 30 years.
Chairman of the Jante Drinking Water and Sanitation Users' Committee, Dilli Bishwokarma, said that around 1,500 households of Jante 1, 2, 8 and 9 have been deprived of drinking water service and gave been compelled to drink contaminated water. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...