- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
28 incidents of human rights violation in Baitadi
Baitadi, June 24: As many as 28 incidents of human rights violation occurred in Baitadid district during the past six months.
The number of anti-human rights incidents took place in the district since January 2016.
Among the incidents are 14 related to domestic and gender-based violence, five of rape, one of rape attempt, six of killing, one of misbehave and one of polygamy.
The incidents have been included in the Nepal Human Rights Year Book-2017. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...