- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
- Diarrhoea taking week long toll on rural Gulmi village yet to be contained
One more month to file complaints at CIED
Kathmandu, June 13: The Commission of Inquiry into Enforced Disappearance (CIED) has extended one more month to receive complaints from the victims of the decade-long insurgency.
Bishnu Pathak, Commissioner at CIED, said they took a decision to this effect following the continuous flow of war-era cases to be filed at the Commission.
As many as 2,048 conflict-era complaints related to forced disappearance have been received by the Commission till date. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...