- Erdogan, Merkel to meet amid tensions, protests
- US would lose out in trade war against the world: ECB
- Civil Service Hospital upgrading starts with Chinese assistance
- Speaker Mahara sees need of upgrading of BP Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital
- Pande gets responsibility of parliament secretariat spokesperson
Let this government be made a national one
Kathmandu, April 7: CPN-UML general secretary Iswor Pokharel said the incumbent government should be expanded to a national one. The incumbent government is firm at its stance in favour of nationality and independence of the country, he said adding the Nepali Congress should also come to join the government in order to ease the implementation of the new constitution.
At the programme organized at the party office, Dhumbarai, Kathmandu, he said the UML has been effortful for societal transformation keeping the national interests at the centre.
The ethnic issued would not bring people to the destination of development, he noted, making it clear that his party was not against Madhes and indigenous nationalities.
The UML general secretary welcomed some 90 new entrants to party from Socialist Federal Student Forum. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...